That's the phrase that I put it across my vision most of the time. And I deeply hope I could live with it.
Hmmm... I just do not want to be another plain doctor. I want to be more than that. But I have to realistic & idealistic at the same time - by knowing who you are and why you are here.
Actually if you do some homework you can easily conclude that all of us COULD do more. Or shall rephrase it to SHOULD to make it clear.
What's the point of being here, wasting up taxpayers' money and end up being just another doctor?
Such a waste! Such a waste! Such a waste!
Just recall what Allah has reminded us in Surah Al Asr, Surah At Tin. And Surah As Sajdah. And many more. Please.
I pray that all of us will not become one.
Waallahu'alam.
No comments:
Post a Comment