Solved gallery problems (xml-ing matters), and understood how Ray of Light's Reverence (calendar-cum-gallery) works. So, I'll modify it to my kepale larr and perhaps this feature will be included in Gundala In CD Limited Edition. Maybe tommorow I will complete the gallery section (not Reverence one), as for koleksidoa², on Sunday night the scanning of some prayer text will begin. Time's running out, I got another 20 days left, and hopefully I could make it.



Informed by Daus that Korean students will be back tomorrow, so perhaps this is the last chance to meet my old fellas before I'm gone to Dublin. And thanx Daus for the photos, surely it'd make the gallery merrier!



Yesterday I messed up with my car at Eddie's workshop at Segambut. Did some cleaning of engine compartment. Since the car had been used to to and fro between my dad's orchard and home, mud, dust and oil are everywhere. Also, tried to fix driver's power window by swapping the motor from the passenger's side to the driver's, but it turned to be unsuccessful. But, the gear knob has been tuned a little bit, so I could shift the gears easier and faster. In the morning Nizam and I collected our member's card from JPA3 HQ, and on Saturday night (tomorrow man....) I'll be on duty (8-hour shift). Hmmmm...can't stop thinking about it, you know first-timer like me...



So far...



//in progress

video - still blurred on the arrangement...the materials given to me is like a crap!

gallery



The only thing and yet the most important one - budget is still out of the question. But don't worry too much, I'll forked out some from my parents...hopefully they'll give larrr...

No comments: