Yesterday has been an energy-draining day, in the very very morning I was in duty with Nizam and learnt alot from that. Basic training doesn't taught much so I felt like I'm such a ill-prepared, know-nothing rookie. It's the fear of accidentally killed innocent people I am afraid of. Phew! The shift ended at 7.00am (start at 11.00pm yesterday) and what a relieve! There were two cases reported - the first one at Kg Pandan, where a row of houses said was caught on fire. Another one at Shangri La Hotel, but it turned out to be a small fire caused by faulty signboard lamp. Nonetheless, 5 fire engines rushed to the scene and our ambulance was the first to arrive, kudos to our super-experienced driver Dzul. Imagine the suspense and thrill when speeding at 70km/h in the midst of traffic jam, and the ambulance survive unscratched.
Pacaq gave me his add in Arizona, here it is - 1129, east 7th street, 85719 tucson, AZ, USA.
Paklan's add is - k710, rikko kaikan, 2-43-12, kotake-cho, nerima-ku, tokyo-to, Japan
Amin's - PO Box 440, Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST), 22110, Irbid, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Korean students' (Syed, Padil & Emmy) - 104, EHWA YONLIB, 313-33, GAEBONG-DONG, GURO-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA.
Here's some photos of Amin at KLIA before he departed to Jordan - Jordan Uni of Science & Technology. These pics was taken last year... 2002... I'm just recycling whatever I've got in my PC.
From left: Pacaq, Azraie, Reza, Amin, Pakya(squatting), Ramzi, Pudin.
Discussion?
I'll post the pics of Gundala's first gathering later ehhh....quite exhausted right now. ZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment