
Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.
Surah Al-A'raf, verse 23.
...
Currently indulging:
http://ummahfilms.blogspot.com/2006/03/home-movie-style-vs-professional-style.html
...
New students are arriving end of this week. I just sighed - was in their shoe nearly 3 years ago.
I pray that they will have a good life here and do not get themselves hurt. Amin.
..
Yesterday I checked my mail, and that was the email of the day.
Dear All,
‘Junior Doctors’ will begin from tonight, Monday, September 4th on RTE One at 9.30pm. The programme, which was filmed in collaboration with the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, will follow four interns in St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin. Episode three will feature students going for interviews in RCSI.
For more information, please e-mail communications@rcsi.ie
Kind Regards,
Communications Department.
Well, now we have another series. We had ER on far left, Scrubs on far right, and House, Casualty, Nip/Tuck, UKKL and all sorts medical melodrama with varying level of soap-style twist in between. Some of them are just tosh I think.
Unfortunately I missed the first episode. Will it up on the Torrentspy?
No comments:
Post a Comment