The summer is here!

Glad the summer is here! But don't get overexcited too much, the weather is not always what we've expected.



Summer. Hot. Dry. Dehydration.



Which brings me to wonder: How hot it'll be? Dublin is merely nothing to shout about if you're under scorching hot sun in Middle East.



Just keep thinking... just keep wondering...



In the evening I cycled to Ranelagh to meet Abang Ismail. Hmmm... simple advice sometimes penetrates deeper in your heart. Hours of lecture will be a total time-waster if you don't even give a thought about it!



While sipping the coffee, I feel it is really funny - how time flies just like that. I can't really believe that I got back at 12.30 am! No wonder I could cycle safely without being honked at as there was no traffic at all. But surely my life was at stake: I forgot to ask Alif for the blinker when I rode away the stolen bicycle. Nevermind, wearing seasoned yellow jersey (6 years old) will do. Warning: Cycling at night is seriously dangerous!



Oh I've got a lead saying Fahmi is already in Mecca for Umra. Now I should be prepared for my turn. I just hope my journey will be the sound one.

No comments: