Travel Map



//Did it on the spur of the moment before breakfast. Hmmm... I wish that I could go home and smell the air of Kuala Lumpur now...



Note that, while you are commuting, there's ALOT of things you can do. Music? No. Sleeping? Not really. Reading? Yup!



Please don't leave them collecting dust on the bookshelf. Please. Why would we have it in the first place if we never use it most of the time?



There's a friend who has been casted a spell by someone out there in jealousy. Once he read it loud, along with the understanding of each and every sentence and verse, he got cured. And he said he feel way much better than before!



Its more than just a holy book. Really.



Passport, Visa, Flight Ticket & ...



Alhamdulillah passport ada di tangan. Tinggal nak mengemaskan diri dan barang-barang untuk ke sana. Tidak lupa benda-benda tertunggak...



Aku rasa mungkin ini entry terakhir sebelum aku berangkat. Jadi, di kesempatan ini, sepuluh jari kususun meminta maaf atas salah silap dan screw up. I will try my best to update any news concerning my travel...

No comments: