What the???

It is totally unbelievable for such a reputable medical journal to publish this kind of article, at least for me. Argh! I wonder how many 'intelligent' doctors or namely anyone out there that has become advocates for this notion, and this clearly illustrates that being way advanced apparently has let more stupidity to emerge. Hmmm... what exactly they are believe in is beyond me. If they said this is some sort of evolution process which is natural, I beg to differ - what they are saying is merely a lorry-load of rubbish!



Oh what an inverted world I'm in...



Read:

Homosexuality is akin to organic farming - BMJ

- this article is kinda old (29th May). I didn't notice it was that old - blame the exam fever.



Oh, I received SMS from ayah today. Thanks ayah for your support - I hope it'll be okay soon. Hmmm... it's good to know that everyone is embracing the technology now. No more technophobes perhaps!



Since the exam is over, I am going to resume my physical and mental jog soon. Jangan hangat-hangat tahi ayam sudah!

No comments: